Saturday, January 2, 2010

Here we go!!!


2010 has begun and so far, we are off to a great start! New Year's Eve I was sick!!! So its a good thing we didn't have any plans! My cousin Josh came and got Madyson and took her and his son Toby to buy fireworks. This was great because it gave me a little break of 2 kids while I was sick. They got back and I fed the girls. Todd came home from work (yes, he had to work late on New Years Eve!!) then he and the girls went over to Josh's house to shoot fireworks! I sent my camera along so I could have some great pictures but you can't fire fireworks (even SPARKLERS!!) in our town and a neighbor called the cops! So this is the only picture I got!

New Years Day, My mom, Josh's wife Tina, and me went to see "Its Complicated". Now let me just say I normally don't watch R rated movies. It is just something I feel can be left out of my life, BUT my mom offered to pay and it was just girls, and she never goes to the movies so I figured it would be okay this one time. It was a very funny movie but defiantly based toward women! I felt horrible for the 3 men in the theater!!

Today was a great day! I woke up early, made breakfast, played with the girls, finished our Disney details. Then went to hobby lobby to pick up material for a tutu I am making for a friend's daughter's first birthday! (yes it was on sale and in my budget!!) then we came home, the girls took a short nap, Todd came home from work and then we decided to take the "Barbie Bike with a Bell"...aka *Madyson's new bike* out on its maiden voyage!

the first picture is her in the driveway! She was VERY nervous about going out in the street. The second picture is Todd and Madyson 1/2 to our destination (Meme's House!!)

She was very excited when she finally made it! After some hot cocoa and a rest she was ready to ride back home. And since Aubrie is too tiny to ride a bike...she traveled in style.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat