Saturday, January 9, 2010

blogging down the road

Isn't it amazing that I am riding down the road right. Now blogging away, how time has changed so much. We are on the way home from uncle charles' funeral, it was a very simple and short service,somewhat disappointing since the man lived 91 amazing years. After the service we swapped stories of Charles and Sarah and how devoted he was to her. He treated aunt sarah like she was the queen, I guess insight she was the queen,of his life...his heart. Uncle charles always wore a hat on his head,today it sat ontop his casket! So sweet. I held up well during the service, I was able to distract myself when I found out my friends maghen and mark were at the hospital in labor with swayze jane!! Death and new life all in one day, its the amazing circle that our Lord created. Amazing....simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat