Monday, January 25, 2010

THE HAIR RAISING QUESTION!?!?!




So I am Italian....well 1/2 Italian but the older I get the more Italian my features become.

I have NO idea what my natural hair color is. When I was a baby it was Jet Black...that fell out and here comes WHITE hair. When I turned 7 it became yellow (not blond) then in jr. high it was orange/brown. Then in 8th grade I started highlighting it so it was orange brown with yellow streaks. Then in high school it was BLOND until my friend meg thought she would help me out and it became ORANGE...then I had it stripped of all the color and it was grey. Then they added brown to soften the harshness of all the chemicals. So from then on I have alternated Brown and Blond...depending on my mood.

Well now I am stuck.

I really enjoy my brown hair. It is easy but sometimes boring and in the winter if I go to dark I look "twilightly" but Blond is so hard because I never have time to go and sit and get it colored so it usually is a mess within 3 weeks. So please help me!
Blond or Brunette! I do not care if you do not know me or are scared you will hurt my feelings. Trust me! NOTHING you say can be as mean as some of the stuff my "friends" or family has said to me about my hair. I have asked Todd and he says he doesn't care that I could shave it and he would be okay. So that doesn't help!
I need your help!



THIS IS WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT!! DO YOU SEE THAT NASTY BRASSY COLOR AND THOSE ROOTS?!?!!?
p.s. excuse the paleness. I had been on bed rest for 5 months and on magnesium and was just starting to finally be able to get back into the sun!


6 comments:

  1. I think this style and color would look great on you:

    http://www.celebritywonder.com/event2/pic/Sandra_Bullock/SandraBullock_060706.jpg

    Just my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.GOSH. Sarah...I am the SAME exact way! I have nooooooooooo idea what my natural hair color is, but since college I have gone brown in the fall/winter and platinum blonde in the spring/summer. Until...I found a new and fabulous hairdresser in Wesson and she has made me SO happy!! She gave me the "wedge" cut and it is SOOOOO easy to deal with (i don't like spending more than 2 min on my hair), and as far as the color...she puts a blonde, a medium blonde, a light brown, and a darker brown on my hair all at the same time...so I have the best of both worlds AND since there are so many colors on it, I only have to get it "redone" like every 3 months!!! TRY IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay - this one isn't about your hair, sorry - but are you the one that was wanting that fat red and white polka dot fabric for disney? if so, message me....i found it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a light brown or dirty blonde color would be good on you. Going too dark for you, I could see getting boring and even washing you out some, but the same thing on the opposite end of the spectrum and going too blonde. So just my thoughts. I'll be excited to see what you decide to go with. I hate trying to figure out what to do with my hair, I don't color it and I hate to spend much time fixing it, but I always feel like I just have a very plain boring hair style. Maybe one day, I'll have a cute style haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I agree with Ashley, perfect cut and color for you!

    I'm Italian too, well 1/4 ;)

    Let us know what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your hair best in brown tones...if you go too blonde, you look a little washed out. However, going too dark wouldn't be good for you either. I'm thinking a medium brown with chestnut and a lighter color brown high/low-lights.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat