Sunday, January 24, 2010

the pink chair

So I am in the middle of redecorating our playroom. When we moved in I painted it sky blue...but that was it. I just shoved all the stuff in here and left it. Well, I am finally getting around to decorating it. And I spent Thursday night/Friday moving furniture around going through toys..etc. (DON'T WORRY! I took before pictures and I will take after pictures once I get it all done!!! and We will have a full post on the playroom) But after I got it all moved to where I wanted it I realized...Madyson doesn't have a computer chair. The poor baby has been standing on a tupperware box to play her computer games...(shows that I rarely go in there) so I alerted my trash friends (Yes, the garbage men and my dad) that I needed a chair. The garbage men didn't see one on there run but they did bring me a shelf! My dad found one though in an old building near his work. it was nasty but It had potential. So I cleaned it up...sanded it down...put some primer on it...painted it with cute pink paint...but it didn't pop. So i took a can of BerriPink Spray paint and wahla! A new chair! I was at Kroger grocery shopping and saw these adorable cushions..so I added one. So for under $10 dollars Madyson now has a computer chair!

1 comment:

Let's Chat