Monday, January 11, 2010

99

Well, this is my 99th post. So lets do something fun!

What was going on in my life in 1999??

In January of 99 I started my Spring Semester of 9th grade.

I got hit with a penny at school in choir. I got detention. (my 1 and only) and 4 stitches. Our choir went to disney world! It was alot of fun!



I finished 9th grade and that summer decided I was grown up.

I was busy chasing an older guy and partying like a college student. On June 5th that year, I lost my best friend in a car accident. That night changed my life in more ways than I ever expected.

The rest of the summer I was in North Carolina, my parents felt it best for me to get away from all the mess going along with the wreck.

The Wal-mart super center opened that summer in Clinton.

My friends emailed me to tell me about how you can get your nails done and shop all at the same time. It was a BIG deal!

I started highschool in the fall of 99. I LOVED my sophomore teachers. HATED sophomore life. This is the year I really quit hanging out with people. It was all just too much.

I was, however, voted into Arrow Court this year at school ( like homecoming court but for basketball)

I wore ALOT of sequins in 99.

1 comment:

  1. love this post. hateeeeee that Disney pic! haha...oh how our looks have changed with time! haha

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat