Saturday, January 16, 2010

friday/saturday fun days!

Yesterday was such a busy day for me! I woke up early & took Aubrie Kate to school.

Madyson stayed home with me. We had a list of stuff to do and now that she is a big girl she really helps out alot.
6
We started our morning off at Chick-fil-a for breakfast. She really wanted a "small lemonade and chicken" she ate it all...plus some hash browns which is unusually for little priss.

Next we headed over to the dollar tree to get some little baskets and containers to start organizing the playroom. My goal by the end of this month is to have the playroom converted to a 1/2 living room...1/2 playroom so we can go in there and watch movies with the girls instead of destroying the Den.

I spent a total of $6.42 at the dollar tree =)

Next we went to Kroger to get some groceries for the week. I grocery shop for 7 days worth of stuff...(dinners/snacks/lunches/drinks..)We also had to get Madyson some healthy snacks. She loves string cheese, yogurt w/fruit, and such so we had to get all her stuff for her. Plus she likes to pick out her own things. She was very excited because I had a coupon for her yogurt smoothies so she got to get them this trip! I love these things because I put a straw in them and she drinks that with her breakfast or lunch...since she is such a picky eater I feel like this helps her get some nutritious goodness.

We came home and cleaned out the fridge and freezer and organized it all. Next on my list of to do's was to organize the cabinets. Stuff keeps getting pushed back and I never know what I have so I organized it all! Now I know all the where abouts of the goods.

Once we were done organizing we cleaned her room and picked up aubrie's room. I spent the next 2 hours on dinner and laundry...and got Sassy girl from daycare.

We ate pot roast for dinner, but this was different than I normally make. It was "quick and easy". Usually I load up the roast and the onions/carrots/potatoes in the crock pot with seasons and such and let it cook all day. Well, I didn't have time to do all that so I pulled out the dutch oven, put in the roast, some Campbell's French Onion Soup, Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup with Garlic, 2 cans of potatoes and 2 cans of whole carrots. Cooked it on 350 for 2 hours and it was fabulous. I made some homemade mashpotatoes and biscuits to go with it. Todd seemed to enjoy it, he ate 2 plates =)

After dinner we got the girls to bed and just hung out. We watched some silly old movies and ate oreos...what else? =)

Today I got up super early and took Aubrie with me to go help my dear precious friend, Crystal do her baby registry! She is expecting her first baby, a boy, and we went through babies R us registering for the thing she needs. Madyson went with my mom to the nursing home to do some therapy work with the geriatric patients and Todd went to work.

After we were done registering I went and picked up Todd from work. It was pouring down rain so Aubrie and I waited for Daddy to finish work inside his conferance room. Aubrie was running around the big room, having a great time...until I asked her to come see me. I noticed something on her leg and wasn't sure what it was. Turns out...she had a MAJOR blowout. Up her belly...up her back...down both legs...into her toes. It was awful. I had to sneak her over to the bathroom and strip her naked. Wipe her off the best I could then I stuck her in the sink to finish it off. I had to leave her in the bathroom for a few seconds while I ran out front and asked Todd to get her diaper bag out of the car. (he had NO idea about what was going on) When he came back to the back to bring me the bag he just died! There stood a bucknaked baby =). He asked why she was naked and I had to show him the nasty dress she ruined. I got a diaper on her got her cleaned up and had him take the garbage out (it was awful). Needless to say, we probably wont be invited in to wait on him anymore!!

Now we are home, watching the Saints!! The one team we both agree to like =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat