Thursday, January 21, 2010

SHOW US YOUR LIFE!!! SHOPPING!!!



AHHH! Of course the year I give up shopping is the time for us to talk about our favorite shopping spots in our lives! Well luckily for all of you I have the best places that I still budget for because they are so fabulous!


1) Brownie-Goose: Mississippi Mom making adorable & affordable clothing for your kids! Easy to work with, in HIGH DEMAND!


I can't wait to order this dress!!! Hurry Spring/Summer!!



2) ZoZoBug Baby: Sister of a childhood friend making fun and funky clothes! If your kids have a wild child personality and like a little whimsy this line is for you! Once again...EASY to work with.



I won this outfit on a blog contest! I love it. BOTH girls can wear it and it is VERY versatile!




3) Hollypops Monogrammed Gifts: Love this mom! Another good ole' Mississippi mom that does adorable monograms and appliques on stuff! You can send her your stuff to monogram or purchase hers.

Yet ANOTHER easy and wonderful mom!



These are minky dot ghost girl shirts the girls wore for halloween this year!

The rest of my girls clothes usually come from ebay or consignment with the occasional target or walmart outfit.

and for me?!?!!?hahahahahahhahahahhahahahah


Old navy. That is wear all of my clothes come from except special occasion clothes from Belk. I do have a few Target and JCP items in there as well.
Like I said in my 100 things...I am a simple dresser.




3 comments:

  1. Ahh..I LOVE all of the stores that you listed.. I am a huge ebay and etsy fan as well. I will definitely check your links out, It is so fun learning about new places...I also have some etsy links on my post today as well if you want to check them out.. thanks so much for sharing, I will be back to read more about you lovely family! Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute! I don't think I can even reply to this week's Show Us Your Life because I can't even remember the last time I bought something for myself. If only carters sold clothes for adults, right? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're the best! but i am refraining from going to the other sites since i am being more "fiscally responsible" this year. i mean, that just doesn't even sound fun. gross.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat