Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Smoozday~

Today was a fabulously relaxing Tuesday. I woke up late, got to work a little late, got all my work done for the week, came home, made a new dip, went to community group bible study, came home. No cleaning! Whoo hoo!

We took Madyson to community group tonight to play with Hunter. She had a great time! I am really enjoying getting to know all these new people on a grown up level.

Next week Todd and I have to share our story...like My life story and Todd's life story and how we became 1 unit. This is so scary to me because I didn't have a perfect childhood. I was a complete sinner for 1/2 of my life...its just scary to stand up infront of people and lay it all out there but I know if I don't say it now....they won't get to know the real me.

Ya know?

Well speaking of REAL....the hair decision is still up in the air! I loveeee the picture Ashley posted...but my last cut was an inverted bob so the back is alot shorter than the front and my hair grows like a slug! But the color could happen now! I have about 2 more weeks before the orange comes back so that should be plenty of time to make a decision! And don't worry Ill post pictures!


3 comments:

  1. i did a 180 in my life a few months before i met byron, i totally "get" you. it is nerve-racking, but it feels SO liberating talking about it. yall will do just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,your blog is very nice .I really like it ^^!


    ..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥.
    ♥..♥  ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥


    ----------------------------------
    Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com. This is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers . Especially , all free !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to be vulnerable on your blog. I remember the first time I hit publish on a post about how scared and sad we were the first part of my pregnancy, I had a knot in my stomach. I was SO scared of people's reactions. But it was very important for my blog to be a place of transparency, where people saw the real me and saw what God did with me!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat