Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday's Words: Letter D

D is for:


Dance!







Madyson is in her first year of dance at "Just Dance" in Clinton. She is taking Ballet and Jazz and she loves Mrs. Page (her teacher!) This is a picture of Me and My big girl during the Christmas parade in December. The theme was "I believe in sugar and spice and everything nice"

our float won grand champion of the entire parade!!




DISNEY!!

a very important place in our family! We traveled to Disney last summer for Madyson's 3rd birthday and my 25th (ouch!) and Todd surprised us over the holidays that we get to go back this summer! I am a ultimate Disney mom. I love Disney World, I have been serveral times but it is such a special time when you get to go as a mom and see it through your kids eyes! Madyson still talks about our trip last summer, she remembers it all in details! Aubrie will be 2 and 1/4 when we go this summer so she will get to enjoy herself a little more! I have some awesome things planned for our trip (that you will hear about in the coming 5 months!!) but for now...

Happy Wednesday all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat