Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday wrap up

So I looked at the past year of blogging and noticed I had alot of drafts that had not been published for some reason, So I went to publish them and instead deleted them so my 102 post are now 91...so My big whoo hoo of posting 100 post is now ruined =(.

But we will say....
100 post before Sarah stupidly deleted some.

Anywho, Today was my doctors appointment with my cardiologist, Dr. Cotten. It couldn't have gone any better and I thank everyone who has been remembering me in their prayers. I have to say, I was scared. When you are a mom....things like that are very scary to think about.

He said that my EKG, my Echocardio gram, everything couldn't look better...that my irregular heart beat was caused by my tachycardia/arrhythmia and that it can be regulated with new medication that shouldn't make me so tired!!

He did however inform me that my blood work from MEA showed that my thyroid count was low and that I needed to have this checked out again in a few months. Normally, this wouldn't bother me but when the nurse called from MEA to tell me my blood results she totally left this out and they messed up my paper work from that day and didn't file it to insurance...This is their pass of the year, I had Todd call and straighten it all out...next time...we will not be so nice. (j/k we will but still...)

So the city of Jackson (our state capital...a few miles away from where we live) has been closed this week due to water line/main breaks everywhere. There were over 100 pipes that burst and had to be repaired. School as been out, its been crazy. BUT not as serious as poor Haiti. My heart just is so sad for all of those people there but I am very proud of all the organizations that are stepping up to help out.

Well, its pizza night tonight so no new recipes but tomorrow I am grocery shopping so I am sure I will have something!

Til then =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat