Friday, January 8, 2010

Grab your Button!!

That's right, The Broadus Bunch has a button! (located on the left side of the page at the bottom!) Feel free to add it to your page to support our crazy bunch! If you have a button let me know and I will be so happy to add you to our blog!

Well the Arctic Blast has now left us in alot of cold, some small flurries but no snow, no ice! Ill see you guys tonight to let you know if we finally do get any "winter weather!"

Also, If everyone could please say a special prayer for one of our church families. They are having to go through alot of difficult things this morning and they need God's strength and loving hands to wrap around them.


Thanks so much!
Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I found it this morning when I was checking out the new posts on your blog. Got it added to mine. Thanks for adding my kitchen button and blog button to yours!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat