Monday, March 1, 2010

What makes you happy?

....you know, the little things??

Right now I am finding pleasure in those simple things that I had once forgotten about!

So here is my list of things that make me happy right now.

1) When my girls start laughing so hard together.

2) When its late at night and Aubrie comes and gets in the bed with me. She always just crawls in, snuggles up and looks at whatever magazine/book I am looking at.

3) Scrubbing floors. We have ceramic tiles all throughout our house and the grout was never sealed properly so it shows dirt so bad. My new obsession is scrubbing them clean and then just looking at them!

4)Completing projects. 2 more rooms to go, then outside landscaping and we are ready to purchase our home!

5)Having a mother that is a best friend, having a "step-mom" that is amazingly thoughtful and loving, and having sisters/sistersinlaws that I can relate too! Women are so powerful and I am blessed to have them!

6)Having my daddy who takes off of work to help me complete little projects around the house before Aubrie's Birthday.

7) building a relationship with Bob, my biological dad! It is such a blessing to be able to know him and have a relationship with him.

8) Todd's new love name for me, "Housewife". He is finally noticing all the hard work I am putting in cleaning, taking care of the kids, and such. He said he has gained a new respect for how hard I work, and that means alot.

9) Madyson's love for Jesus. It is amazing to see a child, a preschooler, so enthralled in the Lord. I love her willingness to memorize verses, ask questions, and want to know more about the Lord. Makes me think I am doing something right.

10) My Zebras! I never thought I would love teaching 16 4 year olds as much as I do! These kids humble me, entertain me, and I think I do the same for them. It is such a blessing to see them learning their verses and not just wanting to play.

11) Dunkin Donuts White Hot Chocolate and Original Donuts.

12) New shoes

13) finding really cheap bargains

14) Turning something Tacky into something spectacular.

15) Picture Frames

16) Planning a baby shower for my new baby cousin.

17) pulling out the flip-flops.

18) The thought that summer is almost here.

19) being blessed with two girls who are amazing and fabulous.

20)Having a husband that puts up with me.

21) Buying new chapstick

1 comment:

  1. I love this list!!

    I think I will do the same on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat