Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Great Closet Clean Out Contest!

Spring is just a few days away and I have decided to host "THE GREAT CLOSET CLEAN OUT!"

I am a VERY organzied person but our closets always seem to become overwelmed with stuff  every few weeks. Do you have this problem? and what better way to start spring cleaning than with the entire BLOG WORLD!


So here is the challenge.

1) take a before picture of your closet*
2) Clean & Organize!
3) take an after picture of your closet
4) write a short description of what you did, any products you used, new ways to use unusual things..etc.
5)email the picture & write up to me!

I, along with my very talented panel of judges will select the best closet clean out!

And the winner will receive a tote bag full of my favorite cleaning/organizing products!

You have until April 1st submit your entries! Good Luck!

*a closet: Your closet, your kids closet, the cleaning closet, the hall closet, the "don't open that door" closet....etc*
Oh, and that picture is from eHow.... it is my goal for one of my children's closets...one day!! *sigh*



1 comment:

  1. i was just lying in bed last night wide awake from like 2-430 because i was so overwhelmed with the world that my mind wouldn't stop spinning. why does this always happen at night??

    closets, fortunately for us...they are so small in our house that they can't get out of control. our house in GA, our master closet was the size of our nursery here! that was a disaster. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat