Monday, March 22, 2010

Really? It's almost easter?


I have been wondering what all the pastel candy was about in the stores. Guess it would have helped to know that Easter is in a few weeks!

I better get "hoppin"

This year's Easter Bunny isn't bringing his normal candy and cute little bunny dolls. He is filling our baskets with all faith based goodies!

I am so excited to have found this book

There's A Party In Heaven!

There's A Party In Heaven! a book that uses scripture to paint a picture of heaven for kiddos. Madyson is going to be so excited.

Aubrie will be receiving
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
I love this book. I use it in class to teach with. The kids really understand the language they use. And the pictures are cute as well. 


Then we will also be getting 2 adorable movies


The rest of our little baskets will be filled with cute cross eggs he ordered from oriental trading with different candies in them!

Besides that and the girls dresses, I am WAY behind. Todd and I are going to be the only 2 adults wearing black in the sea of pastels!

oh and adult white sandals....scare me. 

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up with the part about white sandles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to pull off white sandals!

    When I was growing up, my parents only did faith based things in our Easter baskets. We're doing the same with Evy. I think it's a wonderful idea! And this will be the perfect season for Madyson since she's asking about death, Heaven, the Lord, etc. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat