Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Stork is back!...and weather reports

No, not for us.

But every 3-6 months, every person I run into is pregnant.

Right now it is

1) cousin
2) sister-in-law
3)Friend in Social Group
4) Blog Friend #1
5) Blog Friend #2
6) Social Tribe Sister
7) Favorite Red-headed Friend
8) Madyson's Friend's Momma
9) Niece's Friend's Momma

all within a few months of each other. I am going to be doing some serious monogram shopping!

And when the stork fertilizes the water, I always get asked, "Are you ready for another one?" My dad is the most persistent. Even though he has 7 grandkids and #8 cooking he ask me weekly...."When's my boy going to get here?"

The answer is, I am always ready, its just not my time right now.

I love being pregnant. Well, let me restate...I loved being pregnant with both of my girls for different reasons.

1) Madyson was so alert. Since I was on bed-rest, we bonded. I could talk to her and she would kick and squirm. I would move my hand to the opposite side of my stomach and she would move there. It was the weirdest and most amazing thing ever.

2)Aubrie was so calm. She would only kick for me. I had tons of energy with her and I wasn't a huge heifer like I was when Madyson had residence.

So I miss the feelings of them inside and the wonder of what they will look like. I also miss the nursery decorating and the name game. I can't wait to use my baby names I have picked out. I am in love so much with each of them, I would love to be able to use them both...Twins perhaps?

Luckily, my sweet precious cousin is allowing me to jump on her bandwagon. She lets me poke her belly...and is letting me go to her doctors appointment in a few weeks to find out the gender of baby.

I think it is a girl, although her step-son really needs a brother. He has girl cousins older and younger.His mom as a daughter and is having another one in a few weeks.

She is using the boy name that I picked out but isn't budging on the girl name...can you guess what I want her to name baby girl? Thats right, Sarah. Well really Sarah Bailey. She is naming baby  Bailey but I think Sarah Bailey sounds divine! Did you know I had a great-aunt Sarah? oh well, guess I will have to work on my nieces when they get old enough to have babies! Everyone needs a Sarah in their life!


And in other news.

Today I checked the forecast for California (before i zip up the suitcase)
and wouldn't you know it! Thursday-Rain high of 65. Friday-High of 65.
Just for kicks and giggles I checked Mississippi's forecast. Thursday: Sunny high of 85. Friday Sunny High of 82. Saturday Rain high of 72.

I am not an expert on this at all but isn't it ironic that I leave a state that has spring and rains all the time. To go to a state that is known for sunshine and get rain?

What about you? You gals have been awfully quiet lately! What's going on in your lives?

1 comment:

  1. Girl, there is definitely something in the water right now! I can't count how many people I know that are pregnant right now or just had babies. I'm praying I don't drink that water for a little while...at least until we can get into our own house again! Have fun in California!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat