Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Aubrie Kate!

Happy Birthday Aubrie Kate! Today you are two years old!
I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday! You were due on March 17th but the doctor said you were big, and you needed to come a little early. So she schedule your c-section for the 11th at 8am. This wouldn't do! March 11th was the day we got to vote in the primaries for our next president. And voting is something we have to do, even if we are about to meet our baby! So I had it delayed a few hours! 
I remember walking into the voting polls with daddy and the lady said, "aw when are you due?" I informed her in 3 hours. She looked puzzled. It was classic.

So what are you up to these days?
EVERYTHING!
You are 27.4lbs and 32 inches tall!
I have no idea what percentiles because frankly...i don't care!
 I know you are healthy and thats all that matters to me!

You have started discovering your ability to talk. You now babble 2-3 word sentences. When we don't understand what you are saying, you take us by the hand and lead us to where you need to go or to what you want.

You are very much a fashionista. You love to play dress up. You love makeup, high heels, and anything that sparkles. Daddy is worried that you will turn into a pageant girl! I just keep reminding him..."Its not a beauty pageant its a scholarship pageant" ;)

With this said, you are very much a Diva. You will fall out on the floor in a huge temper tantrum because you are too hardheaded to listen. If you don't get to pick out your own outfit, you freak. You have 1 bow that you love to wear. I am now having to purchase outfits that match it. You like to have complete outfits. Hairbows, socks, shoes, purses and clothes all need to coordinate. 

The cutest thing you do right now is when someone says "ouch" you say "oh I sowry" and give them a kiss. You LOVE to give kisses. You will even take your sassy out to do it!

You are attached to 3 things right now.
Your "danket", Your "sassy" and "abby". These 3 amigos go everywhere with you!

You and Madyson get along 85% of the time. She is becoming "a grown girl" and you don't like her getting bigger. She in return doesn't like you getting bigger. When yall do play, it is adorable. When you fight, daddy & I just shake our heads. You are painfully learning what it means when she says "GET OUT OF MY ROOM" you don't like to be left out but you and I find ways to play through your little tears.

You like to go on dates with me and Daddy. Madyson likes to stay with Nana, you like to go out and eat. Your favorite foods are Steak, Shrimp, Chicken Nuggets, Mac&Cheese, French Fries, Broccoli, and quesadillas! Like your sister you have never eaten a hamburger, pb&j, or turkey sandwich.

For snacks you love tinkerbell gummies. You have recently discovered that a lot of your clothes have pockets and you hide your snacks in them. Cute...except when I wash them.

I have been working on potty training you for a few months. At first you were all about it. Day 1 you pooped in your little potty. Then you slowly started to loose interest. Now its a battle. I am hoping after your "Birthday Potty" this weekend you will be inclined to potty more! I am looking forward to being diaper free for the first time in 4 years!

Daddy and I make up new names for you all the time. Your list includes:
"Tater, tate, pricilla, patunia, fefe, monkey, sassy girl, and asbee"
Not real sure why we insist on calling you all of these..but you answer.

Today is your day! And it is going to special! I hope you have fun and I look forward to celebrating with our family this weekend!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

(p.s. the day is over and it has been amazing I promise to tell you all the details tomorrow and please say a prayer for my sanity. I am babysitting my nephew tomorrow night so his parent's can go out and celebrate their anniversary. PLUS I am getting the house ready for the party, i need patience and compassion prayer, because right now... anybody who messes up my clean house is on my nerves)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat