Thursday, March 25, 2010

show us your life: Cleaning Tips

Oh how I love new cleaning supplies. (Cleaning not so much)

Here are a few KEY items we always have in stock.

Heinz Distilled White Vinegar 16ozWhite Vinegar: We clean our toilets and bathtub with this. Madyson has eczema so we have to be careful on what we use around her. The white vinegar gets the tub super clean and germ free.


Aqua Net Extra Super Hold Hairspray, Unscented - 14 ozHairspray: I use sharpie markers for everything, well Aubrie Kate has taken a liking to my addiction. The problem is she is 2 and gets it EVERYWHERE. Hairspray and an old toothbrush do the trick. just spray, scrub and throw in the wash and out it comes!

Mr. Clean-Extra Power Magic Eraser, 8 count
Magic Erasers: They are fabulous to get crayon off the wall, dirt off of leather shoes and do a wonder on mirrors! (click the link for a coupon!)





Arm & Hammer Baking Soda 1 lb (454 g)Baking Soda: Sprinkle it on your rugs, carpets, furniture let it sit for a few minutes then vacuum it up. Any pet, kid, or hubby odor will be gone!!!
3M 8164-T O-Cel-O No Scratch Scrub Sponge 3.7 in x 2.6 in x .8 in
OCELO No Scratch Sponge: I love to use them for cleaning carpets, pans, counter tops. Nothing sticks, they are two sided and they come in cute patterns!







Throw in some Mr. Clean with Febreze and you are good to go! 

My tips on Cleaning are:

If you haven't seen it in 1 month, and you find it, you don't need it. THROW IT OUT.

Clean out your closets every 3 months. If you haven't worn it, it doesn't fit, or its got holes or stains...get rid of it.

When doing BIG cleaning jobs have 3 boxes: Donate, Trash, Keep. If it doesn't go in one of these...its trash.

Don't stress if it isn't perfect.

Don't forget! There is one more week in the great closet clean out! Start your spring cleaning with me and enter to win a great gift tote full of fun goodies!

7 comments:

  1. Great Tips!!! I saw you on Kelly's Korner. I am your newest follower. Please check me out when you can!
    Bonnie
    http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Mr. Clean with Febreze it smells sooo good..its just a little pricey. I have an Aubrey too...thanks for sharing and happy cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use vinegar too, but mostly in the kitchen - it cuts grease better than a lot of commercial cleaners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! I posted about the hairspray too..lol. Oh and thanks for the coupon, I have been wanting to buy one of those so no excuses now! You have a beautiful family, I have two little ones as well. I am now a new follower! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Tips, Thanks! I will be getting some white vinegar this weekend!!!

    Your blog is too cute!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I have an Aubrey Kate, as well. She just turned four. People always comment on how they love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how many white vinegar fans are emerging! :-)

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat