Monday, February 15, 2010

What makes today a fabulous monday?


What makes today a fabulous monday? 3 words.

Girl Scout Cookies

That is so right! Our local girl scout delivered my 6 boxes of cookies today and I can not begin to describe how excited I am!
Today was my adventure back into society after being down with "piggy few" as my children refer too it.

I did okay, only coughed on 2 people =). It feels so nice to be up and functioning, tomorrow I plan on hitting the ground running with work. Today was a creep back into routine day.

Madyson and Aubrie Kate were absolute angels during my illness and I know Todd is very thankful for that!

There is 1 more monday in the month of February...HARD TO BELIEVE. Then comes the even more devastating news...my baby is turning TWO!!

Her birthday celebration planning is under way! It is going to be low-key and simple but still memorable!

I have her outfit, decorations, invitations, and menu done. So, I think I am ready!...maybe?

Thank you all so much for all the prayers for fast healing! They were defiantly needed! If any of you have ever had the flu or "piggy few" you understand how terrible it is!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you're feeling better! Have a great week back in the real world :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat