Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday's Words: Letter H

H is for


Hershey Kiss
my most favorite candy in the world! I could care less about Godiva or any other type. I love Hershey Kisses! They stay on my desk at work, beside my bed at night, and I love them all (peanut, carmel, original..well...except dark cherry...not a cherry fan!)




If you remember back to "favorite places to shop" this was one of them! When I was doing my dgirls budget for the spring/summer season I had to add in Holly's work to make sure I got the girls adorable shirts for their special days! Well I found 6 cute plain shirts at Wal-mart and sent them to Mrs. Holly Bond! Here is a sample of 2 of the shirts she did for me! 2 more are the girls birthday shirts..which you will see in later days..and 2 are for our trip to Disney!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat