Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday's Words: Letters I, J, K




I is for

Ice Cream.

A huge deal in our house. Not one of us likes the same flavor so when I go grocery shopping I have to buy 4 different kinds.

Sarah: Yarnell's Angel Food Vanilla
Todd: Pecan Pralines & Cream
Madyson: Green Mint (although I have to say I will eat hers if mine is out)
Aubrie Kate: Strawberry Swirl


J is for
July in our house!
Madyson and I share the same birthday
July 6th!



Here we are last July 6th with mary poppins!!!


K is for
Katie!
Well she doesn't live in our house but we have a strange triangle!
Katie went to school with Todd and at some point was a "girlfriend"
Katie and I went to college together!
Now we are all friends!
Today is her birthday and they finally sold their house! Whoo Hoo!


1 comment:

  1. Aww...I feel special to have been featured on your blog today! Although I feel a little strange to be publicly known as Todd's ex"girlfriend" as much as you can consider someone in 7th or 8th grade a girlfriend anyway. HAHA! So glad we all know each other though and that we have become even better friends through blogging. Thanks for the "feature", birthday wishes, and congratulations for selling our house!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat