Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Madyson moment

Life never fails to amaze me, and with Madyson in it...you can't ever stop laughing.

We all know I have been sick with the swine flu, gross. You feel like you are dying for 1 day, puking the next day, kinda ok with headache the next, then you are okay just week and coughing.

Well tonight we gave the girls their Valentine's happies from us! new cute jammies, mini m&m's, sparkly finger nail polish and balloons.

They were occupied and Todd was eating the Blondie I had ordered him from Applebees (his sweet self went to pick me up Quesadillas from Applebees since I haven't had real food in a while and I called and ordered him a blondie for a surprise!)...So i decided to sneak off to the restroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, pony back my sad looking hair, shave my armpits...you know just stop looking like death.

So as I am in the bathroom (with the door locked) I see this little plate slide under the door filled with mini M&M's....and this is how it began.

Madyson, "Mommy, I made you a punkin pie in the pwayroom"
Me, "thank you"
Madyson, "are you pooping?"
Me, "Maybe"
Madyson, "are you done?"
Me, "no"
..(wait a few seconds)
Madyson, "Now?"
me, "no"
Madyson, "Must be a long poop"
Me, "go find daddy"
Madyson, "are you sick? do you need me to get more paper? Are you still pooping?"
Me, "Madyson, just go find Daddy."
Madyson, "He is on the couch, I see him, hes not lost"
Me, "ok"
A few seconds of silence, I continue plucking my eyebrows
Madyson, "Do you see my fingers?" "do you see my little eyes" "do you see my feet"
Me, "i can see your fingers and toes under the door but not your eyes"
Madyson, "what about now?"
Me, "no."
Madyson" Are you still pooping?"
Me, "Madyson, please go find daddy and go to bed"
Madyson, "I told you he was on the couch and if I go to bed you will be in there alone."
Me,"thats the point"
Madyson, "Are you done yet?" "does it smell?"
Me, "yes I am done I am washing my hands"
Madyson, "You didn't flush"
I go and flush the potty & open the door
Madyson, "it doesn't smell like poop in here?"

All I want for Valentines day is 10 minutes to wash my face, brush my teeth, pony back my sad hair and shave my armpits....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat