Monday, February 8, 2010

Never been so happy to see a Monday

This weekend was such a rough one! You all read about how Love Day turned into Dooms Day. So instead of being debbie downer I am going to list the pros of the weekend and the cons. I am a huge fan of being positive so Ill save the good stuff to last!

CONS of Weekend 2/5-2/7

  • Drove up Friday on a burning car with a person who had been shot inside. Luckily the police were there and had everything under control. So sad for the person inside.
  • Hair turned orange Saturday
  • Saw wreck on Saturday where an 18 year old (ends up he goes to Clinton High, the high school I went too) driver had a seizure and wrecked the car. His 47 year old mother died. It was horrific.
  • Love day was a flop, I am having to reschedule
  • waited 1.5 hours for a table at outback with a starving, screaming almost 2 year old.
  • Sunday morning a high school friend of mine looses her 49 year old Father. He just died. Not sick, not unhealthy, Just died. Shocking and SO SAD.
  • My Zebra Sunday School Class wasn't into doing crafts this week, they ran wild and I just did my best to keep them undercontrol.
PROS
  • Discovered an amazing new home decor item "The Old Rugged Cross"
  • Ate at Sweet Peppers, My favorite
  • Bought the girls boutique items and 50-75% off!!!
  • took a box full of smocked dresses, seersucker, easter outfits, and other cute things to Freckles Consignment shop!
  • had delicious pizza at Chuck-e-Cheese
  • Purchased all the decor items of Aubrie's birthday party. We are go on that!
  • Took Aubrie to a super bowl party and she didn't break anything, act TOO ugly, or bite anyone! BIG STEP!
  • The SAINTS won the Super bowl!!!!
So there ya go, my weekend in a nutshell!

6 comments:

  1. I'm OBSESSED with crosses and LOVE several of those in that picture. I have a cross wall, so I'm always looking for new and unique crosses to add to the collection. Such a pretty reminder of that sweet sacrifice so that we could have eternal life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE freckles! i need to go. and by need i mean, i want to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya, It was Kristen Cunningham's dad. He had a heart attack Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a cross wall and i love it. Also love pros and cons list- many a life decision made thata way.

    also, where did you get the outfit madyson was wearing in the last post? i think that i know the brand so I was sure you didn't pay full price for it and when I read about the 50=70% off boutique items I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peppy and Posh all there fall/winter boutique is 50-75% off it is Mis Tee V Us (my favorite brand) she has tons of smocked christmas stuff that I got for next year...plus all her consignment is 75% as well! She is located on Clinton Blvd, Right off Hwy 80 in Clinton!

    I love Old rugged cross we have 40 crosses throughout our house and I need one for my gigantic fireplace this fit perfectly and it isn't that expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat