Monday, February 22, 2010

FINALLY!



The angels in heaven are singing praises! Kristie (my cousin!) and
John (her boyfriend for too long)

Are finally ENGAGED! It happened Friday Night and I am so excited!

Kristie has been my best friend for 25 years. She always shared all her stuff with me and treated me like I was her age when I really was 3 years younger. She let me hang out with her friends when I had nothing in common with them and never made me feel like "a baby". Kristie gave me my all of her American Girl stuff when she was "too big" and I still have it and treasure the day I get to give it to Madyson & Aubrie Kate and tell them all about how "Aunt Kristie" shared with me and now I am sharing with them! She is so special to me and I am so excited for her that she is going to be a wife!


...notice the ie of her name. That is why Aubrie is and ie instead of ey. a little nod to Aunt Kristie.



1 comment:

Let's Chat