Friday, February 5, 2010

Show us your life: Beauty Tips!




I am so excited we are doing this! I love to find out what works for everyone and to try new things! I am in such a need for new beauty supplies!

I don't have that many tips but I do have a few!

I am the queen of home hair dye. I have been doing it for years, I have tried all the brands! The best that I have found that leaves your hair looking shiny and not dull is Garnier Nutrisse
I love this product! As much as I got back and forth from Blond to Brunette, my hair shows less signs of damage since I started using this one! Plus it is under $10 bucks and last 5-7 weeks =)


My next product of choice is Voluminous mascara. I am a firm believer in a good mascara. Some people don't like this product because it can clump if you put too much on at one time. What I do is pump 2x, swirl when pulling the stick out, apply 2 strokes to each eye and let dry. Once it is dry I repeat. I love this because my eyelashes toward the outer of my eyes are long but blond, this lengthens them and makes them very flirty!

My next product of choice is Crest Whitening Strips. I have been a HUGE fan of these for many, many years! I am a firm believer in a great smile and this enhances your teeth to their greatest whiteness!

Next on my list is the favorite among alot of bloggers. I have been using this product for over 1 year and I have to say that it has become a staple on my "dress up" days. Freeze-It hairspray is the hairspray made "famous" in The Poof Video. Being from Clinton, you learn how to poof your hair at an early age...in hopes to one day become a member of Attache' show choir.
I love how Freeze-it holds, shines, and keeps my hair fixed even when 20 little fingers want to play all in it!

Last but not least is something that never gets neglected in my shopping cart.
Burt's Bees Chapstick. Now I hate lipstick...HATE. But this chapstick is my obsession! I love how it last for hours at a time and leaves your lips feeling so moisturized!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Those white strips!!!! Your blog is so so cute! Now following! Feel free to head over and check out my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good recommendations! I just popped over her from Kelly's Korner - an off and on reader and scrolled back to read "your story" - how totally inspiring. My husband's past is similar in many ways.

    Are you heading to Disneyland or Disneyworld? We are 83 days from our first visit to Orlando - Discovery Cove and all the magic Disney has to offer. We just can't wait!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting! We are headed to Disney world! our 2nd family trip! LOVE IT! 83 days?!!? So fuN! we are exactly 5 months away!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat