Friday, September 3, 2010

New Design

Well, you can see the design part of my new blog look is up. I spent a few weeks playing with what I wanted the happened to find a Digital Scrapkit that was me. This was my first time to use one and I love it! I am still working on my layout codes but for now I added my background to a blogger template. It works.

A few questions I had emailed:

Do you do this professionally?

-No. I actually dislike doing it alot. But my blog design budget (i get a new one every 3 months) got cut when Todd got a ticket in St. Louis for not pausing long enough before turning right on red. (those camera things caught him) So as I was whining about having to spend my money on his ticket he reminded me I knew how to do this.


What program do you use?
Paint.net. It is free and I love it. I am not a huge photoshop fan. I feel like if I can do the same things with a free program that you can do with a very expensive program than why spend the money.

Do you use tutorials?
No. I actually took about 30 hours worth of design courses in college. It was going to be my minor before  psychology took over my life.

Any tips for new html people?
Take your time. 1 missing symbol in your code can cause you many days of headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat