Monday, September 27, 2010

check..check..is this thing on?

This weekend we had lots of fun!

Friday night we had our movie night! Madyson picked the menu: Breakfast for Dinner. Works for me!

We watched "Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue!" it was really cute

My cousin and his wife and their son and new baby came over to join us. I got some sweet snuggle time from the newest chunky monkey!

Saturday we got up early and we went to Todd's parents for breakfast. We ended up spending the day with them. Todd's mom and I went to see his grandmother (who is been under the weather for a while, will you please pray for her? Her name is Kate.) then we all went to Wellsfest. A music/art/family event that benefits a local church. The kids had lots of fun! I ofcourse forgot my camera!

I had told Todd a few weeks ago I wanted to go to this Mexican place out by his parents. He turned it around Saturday and told his parents I wanted us all to go. Hey, date nights are fun when they are involved so I was excited they were cool with it! We went and ate and ate and ate. Except Madyson, she slept, through dinner! It was alot of fun!

Saturday night we were up with Aubrie being sick. The weather is changing this week (thank goodness) and all her allergies are messed up. She would cough and then throw up. It was drainage so I wasn't too worried, but she did it a few times so She and I stayed home from church. Todd went and taught the 2 year olds alone! He made it through an hour & 1/2 with 5 two year olds! That's a miracle. Madyson decided to wake up at 11 on Sunday! We had a lazy day, aubrie slept all afternoon, I cleaned my closet, Madyson wanted fresh air so she went with my mom to my aunts house.

1 comment:

  1. We just got Tinker Bell from Amazon...Ali's been looking forward to it for weeks! Glad to hear it's cute!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat