Monday, September 6, 2010

Madyson Moment: Doing Dishes

Madyson has a chore chart that we use each week to help her learn how to contribute around the house.

Today she was helping me unload the dishwasher.

Me: "Madyson, take the glasses out of the top rack and set them here on the counter and Ill put them in the cabinet"

Madyson: "Okay Mommy"

**Looking puzzled holding a plastic cup**

Me: "Whats wrong?"

Madyson: "What about this?"

Me: "like I said, put the glasses on the counter and Ill put them in the cabinet"

Madyson: "this isn't glass"

Me: "I know but a cup can be called a glass too"

Madyson: "Its a glastic"

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Glatic...that is fan-tastic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's great. Thank you for sharing these Madyson Moments with us. They really brighten my day and make me look forward to the day I have children :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat