Saturday, September 4, 2010

Madyson's Birthday Party (2 months late..)

I love that child! When I asked her what kind of birthday party she wanted she said "Dinner Party"
I thought...Favorite foods, fine china, fun dress up clothes, at the house, a few friends.
Madyson thought: Pizza hut, friends and their families, gold plates, pixie dust cupcakes, balloons.

So, being that she is more stubborn than I am. She won!
And I have to say, it was the easiest party I have ever done and she had a great time!
Pixie dust cupcakes! Those are french vanilla cakes with PINK icing! dusted with pearl dust and sprinkled with gold eatable confetti
Sara-Anna and Madyson!
Miss Mackenzie!
Mr. Codey. Madyson Loves Codey
Gavin and Madyson have been friends since they were 6 months old
presents! She received so many nice things
Molly Chayse and Elizabeth! They are some of our ballet buddies
Gavin Byrd and Madyson...still eating!
one of the tables! This is my boss/friends Joseph & Jennifer! Their son Hunter
Little girl Sadie. Kristina her husband Josh and their son Toby
My Dad, Todd's Dad and Ak!



Me and my birthday girl and my big cupcake belly...seriously?!?!
(I have 10lbs to loose that I gained when my thyroid went up and my metabolism went down and its stuck...sorry you have to be exposed to that)


Needless to say, it was a fun party and everyone seemed to have fun!

3 comments:

  1. youre such a good mommy!! where did you get the cupcake confetti at? & the pearl dust?? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Looks like an awesome party!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat