Thursday, September 23, 2010

Madyson Moment: Baby Fever

So with all the births of babies around us, Todd and I are getting baby fever! We know we want 3 kids (min) but we also knew we wanted to wait until Madyson was out of preschool (could you imagine 3 in preschool?!?!) Aubrie was potty trained and they both slept through the night. Well....all of that is coming true now! Madyson will be done with preschool in May and start big school in August.
Aubrie is potty trained and they are both sleeping through the night.

So we were talking to Madyson about having another baby. I said, "do you think you would want another baby? I think you are a great big sister" her response was, "I can't take of two kids". Todd and I fell out laughing. I said, well how about, "I take care of you and Aubrie and daddy takes care of a new baby". She said, "Okay, but im not doing diapers" and "we are going to name him, cucumber todd". lol

Glad she is on board now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat