Saturday, September 4, 2010

A year makes a difference!

Wow! Does a year make a difference!

The first field trip of the year is always to Dairy Queen! Fun field trip huh? Well, it ties in with learning about senses! Taste, smell, sight, feel...pretty fun!

Here is the picture I took Last year and this year! See the difference!

in 2009, she was just a baby! She didn't want to wear her glasses in her picture and she had her tshirt tied on the side because when we were in Disney she saw some people wearing theirs like that! As much as I told her "thats just not a style for a 3 year old." She insisted.

In 2010, she is a big girl! She loves her glasses, picks out her own clothes (this time it was Super Girl Shirt and levi jeans!

I can't believe next year I will be talking about Aubrie's first field trip. They really do grow up to fast!!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing how much they grow. I am all about that field trip, in fact maybe I need to take one tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat