Thursday, September 9, 2010

God On TV

This morning God was all over the TV.

Here on local MS News, our news anchor Brad McMullen, is leaving the reporting world to enter the ministry world

Brad's Last Morning Show! - Video - WAPT Jackson

On Good Morning America, a hospital worker falsely submitted mammogram reports and 10 women who were told at one point they were "Cancer Free" now have been told the have cancer. The lady they interviewed said, "Because I am a Christian I have forgiven her." Talk about Grace!

I love being able to get ready in the morning and hear "God" through what I am watching.



2 comments:

  1. What an uplifting post! I watched the news last night and the only "Christian" they were talking about was that Koran burning crazar. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! So nice to "meet" you!! And so neat that you went to school with Erin! Thanks for commenting! Following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat