Friday, September 3, 2010

Anniversary Trip in pictures

Last Month Todd and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on an impromptu trip to Chicago.
We have never been and he wanted to go to a Baseball game. So we planned a trip in 3weeks.
First though, we stopped in St. Louis (home of Todd's companies main location)
We loved St. Louis. I could live there.
Art museum. Todd wanted to roll down the hill. I was in a dress.
Friend at the zoo.
Bridge in the park

Mac N Cheese @ the boat house!

Todd @ the Art Museum

Next stop Chicago! Big Buildings!

Centennial Fountain

Gino's pizza!
Baseball!
Our Seats
The Ivy
The Bean
Cool House!

We had a blast. We really got to just have some fun grown up time and it was really nice! We got smart though in Chicago. Since we had never been there...we took a double decker tour bus around the city! It was Called the "hop on hop off tour" it was great! They even gave you coupons to places like Garrett's Popcorn for a free bag of popcorn!
Sky Deck! (see the people???)
Cool Cross on the way home...

Like I said, It was a great trip! I enjoyed the time away with my precious husband!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love Chicago!! Jeffrey was transferred there for 6 months to do some training while we were dating. I went to visit a couple of times and it was always so much fun...of course it was in the dead of winter, so there was snow everywhere and it was FREEZING!....but still fun!
    Love all the pics.
    and btw, love your new blog design!! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad yall had a good trip! Couple time is the best! And I do wish yall lived in St. Louis or Cape--it would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat