Saturday, May 22, 2010

Welcome to the Big Show!

We have survived our first Dance Recital! Madyson had a blast and that is all that matters! She even did 85% of the moves to the dances!!!

Here are a few pictures! She has requested to take again next year. So looks like we are on board for year 2. I love having a 3 year old that is in control of her own activites. My philsophy in dealing with this is, as long as she ask, she enjoys, and she never feels stressed she can do it. But I will never make her continue to do something if she is unhappy. It just isn't worth it to me!
Friday Night before Rehearsal!


Getting her hair teased. She wasn't too happy

This is Madyson and her Friend Morgan. Morgan's Mommy was one of my dearest friends growing up!
These were their ballet outfits. They danced to "When you wish upon a star!~" it was TOO CUTE!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable!! It looks like they had fun...other than the hair teasing part, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat