Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday: head full of ahhhs

Well this morning (around 4am) I woke up and I couldn't open my eyes. I had an intense pain behind them that felt like someone was pounding a screwdriver through them. I sat up in bed and figured I was dying. (or going blind) and starting to think about what life would be like if I couldn't see again. I know I would run into everything all the time because I am the most klutziest person ever. But it would be so sad that I would have to base things on how I remember them.

A few minutes of panicking turned into a day of wearing sunshades around the house. It was just a migraine but it was awful! Turns out I have sinus problems now (on top of my anemia and thyroid junk) getting old is for the birds.

I stayed home and sat around seriously doing nothing. I didn't clean, I didn't watch T.V., I tried to read but that hurt so I just sat. I prayed some, I sorted out some thoughts that were bouncing around and I slept.

It was an odd sort of day.

Finally around 2pm I started to feel better. Medicine was kicking in and I could take the shades off and read some. I got the girls from school (thanks to my mom who took them there this morning!) and came home and made dinner and cleaned up both of the girl's rooms!

Glad to be feeling better for sure!

Have you ever had a day like today? That you literally have done NOTHING?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat