Monday, May 10, 2010

ITS ALMOST TIME!!! ITS ALMOST TIME!!!

DISNEY IS SO CLOSE!!!
Today the Disney BUG bit me!! I haven't really been as excited as I was last year about going. I don't know if it is because the feeling of "the first family trip" is over or if it is because I am stressing because I don't know if I should have a party for Madyson or let the Disney trip be her party...but something just hasn't tickled me yet...until today!

I got so excited because I started thinking about how magical this year is going to be because my parents are going with us! I didn't have grandparents growing up (I had my Maw and my Nannie but not a set of grandparents) and we certainly didn't go on Disney Vacations with them, so this will defiantly be a memory for the girls. A fun trip with Nana and PawPaw (and I think they might even get lucky and get a beach trip with Grandmomma and Grandaddy this summer as well!!)

I also started doing some thinking and changed our Dining reservations up some! (You will have to read about that over at my disney blog!)

So now I'm itching for the magic to begin! So ready to start packing, and doing details such as strollers and such. Last year was so amazing, I am hoping this year is just as great!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read all about it...you have to give lots of details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i can't wait to go on a disney vacay with my little family! i just started following your disney blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! We seriously considered going to Disney this year, but then with everything else going on, we changed our minds. I have a feeling you're going to make me wish we didn't. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat