Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your LIfe: Baby Names



This is something (like alot of women) I LOVE!

Madyson was easy. I have always loved the name Madyson. Todd liked the uniquness of the Y instead of the I so we went with that. And my best friend growing up's middle name was Shelby. She passed away the summer between 9th and 10th Grade. Everyday I still think about her and love her, wondering what life would be like with "Aunt Jennifer" here. So It was so...Madyson Shelby.

Aubrie Kate wasn't as easy. We really had our heart set on a boy. So when we went for the sonogram we took our blue book, and our boy name. Just a few seconds of Aubrie being on the screen, Todd said, "Oh, Its a Girl" She stayed Girl Baby for a long time. Almost until she was born. But one night Girl Baby was moving and we were watching Deal or No Deal. I told Todd how I think she likes this show because shes always seems to move while its on. He said "well I like model #23." Her name was Aubrie. I thought about it for a moment...and said okay, well lets make Girl Baby Aubrie Broadus! Well Aubrie Broadus needed a middle name. So Todd picked Kate, after his grandmother and mom Kathy.
And she was born....Aubrie Kate Broadus

Broadus Baby #3 already has a name weather it be a girl (E.A.B) or a Boy (J.K or S.B)

But other names I would love in case I ever have a lot of kids like the Duggars are...

Girls:
Hatley
Elise
Hannah
Claire
Sutton

Boys:
Tanner
Keagen
Braxton
Britton
Presley

We always try to have a family or special name in the mix plus something unique!


1 comment:

  1. Love all your names...A sleepless night so doing a little blog hopping....

    I have a Disney Giveaway on my main blog...Hope you will stop by.

    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat