Friday, May 28, 2010

SHOW US YORU LIFE!! Favorite things/Things that make you happy!

So I got really excited about this post because if you've been a Broadus Bunchie for a long time you know that I love to tell you random things about me!
If you are new, feel free to check out some of my other posts!

Lets get on to my favorite things!
In no particular order and yes I am leaving things about the kids out. They are my heart and I love them but there are some other things that make me happy

1) Oreos. Plan and simple. I should be the spokesperson for this company. 1 bag a week.

2)Burts Bees Chapstick.

3)Sonic Cherry Limeades on a Hot Day. Sonic Sweet Tea on any other day

4) Doing random things with my family (like our impromptu camping trip this weekend)

5) Food. I love to try food. I am not a picky eater so bring it on!

6) Disney (we are days away!)

7) My blackberry. Totally understand why they call it a crackberry. Don't want to know what the iPhone would do to me.

8) Coffee

9) Balloons

10) gift cards.

11) Old Navy Flirt Jeans

12) Cranking up Pandora and jamming out to random songs Ive never heard

13) Animals. Big or Small-Exotic or Domestic Doesn't matter

14) The Beach

15) Things that are pink.

16) 50% off sales at Hobby Lobby

17) Really Cool Pictures

18) Meeting new people

19) Board Games

20) Scrapbooks

21) Long talks with older people

22) Cupcakes

23) This Blog

24) T-shirts

25) Pizza

5 comments:

  1. Great list!! I love oreos too, and the color pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list! Just readying it made me feel a little happier :) Enjoy your impromptu camping trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops.... i meant "reading" not readying - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Disneyland! Of course it helps that I grew up in Southern California, so I have all types of memories from when I was younger. I remember the first time I ever went on a ride without my parents, and remember going to the park with the sole person of finding hot guys back in high school. (That one never worked out too well!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have totally become a Pandora addict lately. Isn't it awesome???

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat