Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Broadus Bunch On the Road!

I am so excited to be debuting that Todd and I (well I and Todd agreed to go along with it) will be taking the Broadus Bunch on the road this summer!

One of my favorite things to do is to travel. I love going places, eating food, and meeting people. I am not a fancy resort type person. I like basic stuff that is affordable and enjoyable. I like real people, real places, and I like to get there in a few hours!

The first installment of our summer adventures is going to be: On the Mississippi Roads: Coastal Camping

This weekend we will be heading out to the Mississippi Coast to enjoy the real Mississippi. We are camping out for 3 days in the Backyard of Mississippi, we are eating ONLY at Mississippi owned and operated restaurants and we are doing things that you and your family can do without breaking the bank!

Then when we return we will write about all of our adventures. Details, pictures, pros, cons, what we learned. Our plan is to expose our girls to the amazing tourism that can be found right here in Mississippi and to gain a new love for our state.

The Challenge?: We have a very tight budget (less than $200 for 4 people to have food, lodging, gas, activities, souveniers) Can we do it? Can we make it the entire weekend?? 3 days? I hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat