Monday, December 14, 2009

Wednesday's Word: Letter A

A



A is for Aubrie:

She is 21 months old this month! So hard to believe how time flies. She is potty training, talking all the time, sleeping through the night, and finding her own place in "madyson's world".


She loves dressing up. She adores a good pair of peep-toe pumps (esp. mine), her favorite store is Nine West. She loves any type of jewelry or anything that sparkles.

(this amazing photo is from flyaway photography)





Advent:

We have never had an Advent Calendar before. Actually, I wasn't really sure what one was until I started researching them. (i know this is pitiful, but my parents weren't into this kind of stuff when I was growing up) This year, Todd's grandma picked out one for us at Pier 1! I love it and Madyson has enjoyed opening the days. I am now on the hunt for a perfect one for us to use every year.









3 comments:

  1. I actually don't know what an Advent calendar is either. I know I should, because at the very least I should have researched it by now to find out, but yea, I don't. Haha! Aubrie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blogger (ohamanda) has a couple of posts of some really cute/cool advent calendars! i never had one as a kid either, but i will probably get more into them when macy gets a little bit older!

    http://ohamanda.com/2008/12/04/best-advent-calendars-ever/

    http://ohamanda.com/2009/11/10/the-best-advent-calendars-ever-the-2009-edition/

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat