Thursday, December 17, 2009

Catch up



The holidays are about to hit and I want to catch up on all the old news before I start with the holiday blogs!

Lets start with the Hubby.

Todd's dr's appointment went okay. The doctor told us he was not going to die from the lump in his breast and that he wouldn't even do surgery to just remove it. BUT Todd does have some more lumps on his back that are clogged sebacious glands (aka HUGE zits under his skin)

If Todd wanted to have those drained (which if this happend I would totally have to be in on this to see!) he would remove the lump as well.


Todd wanted it removed but agreed to watch 4-6 weeks to see if there were any changes. As of now he is just trying to forget about it


He has been keeping busy with decorating the house with Christmas lights. Last night we had had remove some so we could rake. But they are back, and here is a picture.
this picture doesn't do it justice on the left side is a snowflake and cross in lights.

Madyson is just a very busy girl! She rode in her first Christmas parade a few weeks ago. Todd and I took her on a "date" to see Disney's New Princess and the Frog. (AMAZING JOB DISNEY!!) This was her first movie and she LOVED it! She is already wanting to go back







Aubrie Kate has gone potty the past week! She still is in diapers (santa is bringing training pants!) but she will go 1 & 2 if you remind her! She also spent the day home with me last week! We finished up our holiday shopping. She ofcourse wore her new ZOZOBUGBABY outfit that I won from the blog follower drawing! IT is amazing! I love it so much because it is a "grow with me outfit" it can be pants, long top (over a turtleneck) right now. In the spring it can be a dress or a long sleeveless top w/pants and as she grows the pants will come into capris and the long top will become a smaller top! She loves it too! She was very proud to wear it!










well that brings us to Me.


I have been busy cleaning and getting ready for the holidays! Last night I completed my first electrical job-hanging my new light fixture in the dining room! I am in the debate over weather to turn my hair back blonde, and preparing for the year 2010! The Broadus family is going to change ALOT in 2010! We are going to pay off all the bills, save for our 2011 Disney Trip, worship more, shop less, serve more, complain less! Todd and I are praying about this big change and hope we can adjust!





























Tomorrow I am going to post pictures of my favorite holiday stuff. We are a simple family so its not very "fashionable" but they each mean alot to me! So check back for our tour!




















2 comments:

  1. I just love reading your blogs. You seem to have a zest for life and just love it! I seem to be in a "glass half-empty" rut, but your family plans for 2010 have inspired me! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! become a public follower, I am going to hold a drawing on Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat