Sunday, December 20, 2009

Elves?? Are you following me?

So for the past 7 days I have been without my phone. No texting, No tweeting, No facebooking from the car...NOTHING. The phone has disappeared and I am dying! To make matters worse, last night my camera decided to take a vaca! Now, I don't loose alot of stuff but this past year I have managed to loose my car keys/work keys (i still think Todd had a hand in this) My phone (about 5x..but never this long!) and my camera (seriously?!?!) So all the blog I was going to do last night, but was too tired..will once again have to wait! For I think the gadget elves are following me taking all my outdated gadgets away from me so that way Santa can bring me new ones! (OH HOW I WISH THIS WERE TRUE!!!)
My day today was spent very different from any day I have had in a long time! We all woke up and went to church (not different) My precious 4 year old class I teach acted out the Christmas Story, played blocks, made angel ornaments and had our Happy Birthday Jesus party! Then we came home, I put back on my jammies and got in bed. There I stayed until 5pm when my cousins Kristina and Josh came to drag us out of the house and off to go see Santa! Santa was in town tonight on his last trip before heading up North! He arrived in his horse drawn sleigh, the reindeer are off resting up for the big trip. He brought Mrs. Claus and two elves (should have asked them if they took my stuff!) Well luckily Kristina is responsible and kept up with her camera! She snapped this picture of the girls with Santa


This was a very special night for mommy! I had worked with Santa last year and he remembered my name and Madyson (they met last year when she came to work with me) When we walked up he said "Sarah!" this is very exciting for any kid to have Santa call your mommy out by name! Here is a picture of Kristina, Josh, Toby and the Claus'!

Thanks for the pictures Kristina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat