Monday, December 21, 2009

the camera is back!



thank goodness I got the smart idea to empty my purse today! my camera was in the inner lining of the purse! So now....lets scroll back to Saturday Night!


Saturday morning I woke up with the determination that I was going to make turnip greens and they were going to be good! So I looked at a few recipes and decided that I was just going to go for it! I started mixing this, mixing that, cooking, stirring, cooking, stirring, throw in some butter...stir some more and tadaTurnip Greens! So I made a pork tenderloin and cornbread and called in the taste tester! I use my dad to taste all my food because he loves me and he tells me the truth. He tasted them...sat for a minute....tasted again and looked at me and said, "sarah...." In a tone that I couldn't tell was good or not..." this is amazing!" AMAZING?!?!?! yup my turnip greens have been dubbed "AMAZING". I quickly wrote down what I did so I could try to recreate them another day!


After I was pleased with myself I got ready to go to Dusten's first birthday! Dusten is my cousin, Christopher's Son. He was born last Christmas Eve, and he was way premature. He was actually a twin but his sister Jayden passed away shortly after birth. He stayed in the NICU for weeks, and had his ups and his downs, but he survived and he is now 1 year old!


Here is Dusten and me at the party! Madyson and Aubrie Kate love Dusten because he is a baby and he is a boy! Here is Aubrie at the party! Madyson wouldn't take pictures, she was too busy with all the "big kids"

She was not excited to have her picture made again!
Well that catches us up to today! I had to work today then I came home and wrapped the rest of my gifts! Tomorrow is my last day until the new year! whoo hoo!
Check Spelling
Todd and I are snuggled in the bed about to watch a movie! He has made me some chocolate milk and a "picnic" of snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat