Thursday, December 10, 2009

Flyaway!



Today I received one of the greatest Christmas gifts I could ever receive, pictures of my family!!

Now, I have LOTS of pictures of my family but none that are just us being us. This past Sunday we got the opportunity to come and "models" for Flyaway Photography. Operated by Christi and Becca. Becca and I have known each other most of our lives. (that is one of the blessings of growing up in Clinton,Ms...knowing everyone in your graduating class!!) She ended up marrying mine and Todd's best friend's cousin...so that makes us family =).

Anyway, she facebooked me the other day and asked if we would sit for them to do some test shots, of course I agreed...I am always on the quest for 1 photo of my kids looking somewhat normal!

These "ladies" didn't just give me 1 photo, so far they have given me 6 (i think) and Becca tells me there is a CD coming! Becca, thank you so much for thinking of us for your business! We are so grateful that you helped us capture our family. Your photos not only bring smiles to our faces, they create memories for us to cherish!

Here is one photo that we have seen. Click here to go to their blog and see more of their amazing work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat