Saturday, December 19, 2009

SOO TIRED!

Okay so I had a great blog planned for tonight with pictures of my WONDERFUL turnip greens I made today, the birthday party we went too, the yummy snacks we made tonight but all of my energy is out! So instead I am going to share with you one of my favorite places in our house!

This is in our den and it is a 14 foot long wall that is covered with pictures from Mine and todds families. There is one section of his mom/my mom when they were little...grandparents before they were grandparents, our kids, our wedding, just tons of special pictures! plus it is filled with little treasures! The door knob you see on the wall is the original door knob from our house's front door. See we are remodeling my parents house to purchase it and this was the door knob that hung on their front door. I wanted that memory of their house being our house so i took it and sprayed it red! know it hangs on the "special" wall! There is a quote on order to be hung above the pictures that says "Create Memories...Cherish Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat