Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday...

I wish that I had alot of fun and interesting stuff to say but this entry is limited to a few exciting things~



1st, you can see a new countdown on our page! We are going to Disney again in 2010!! Todd and I thought long and hard on what we wanted to do for our family vacation, we considered alot of places but when it came to the girls, Disney seemed like the best place again this year! We are very excited because we didn't get to do everything we wanted last summer so we are planning a totally different trip this year... new resort, new restaurants, new experieances! Madyson and Aubrie Kate love the princesses, mickey and the gang and tinkerbell and her friends. Madyson hasn't stopped talking about the trip from last summer since we got back (6 months ago!!) so On july 4th we will leave for our 2nd family disney vacation...except this year we have guests! My parents have decided to tag along for their first "Sarah planned vacation"! My mom's words were "ITS GOING TO BE SO FUN TO HAVE AN EVENT PLANNER PLAN MY VACATION!!!" she must not have gotten the memo that I am temporarily retired, but I guess that doesn't matter =)



2nd, Today is the release date for THE MARINE 2, starring Ted Dibiase, Jr. Teddy and I went to school together and he is married to Kristen my friend of 20 years! We are very excited about the path Teddy has taken with the WWE and the life that he and Kristen lead! They are an amazing couple and I am sooo happy for them!

According to the preview I saw last night on RAW, he does his own stunts in the movie! Go Teddy!

Other than that, it was a boring day at work! I am slowly working on my new years resolutions, prepraing for a big life change and counting down the days until I get to wear my mickey attire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat