Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve!

The day has arrived!! It is the last day of 2009 and a day for reflecting on the past year! I thought it would be great to do a summary of each month since SO much has happened this year.

January:
Started off rough! On New Years Day we were at my Aunts house and Madyson had gone under the fence to get her ball (this is something she always does) but turns out there were stickers back there and they went through her little canvas shoes. She freaked out! Todd went into super daddy mode and jumped the fence..EXCEPT for the fence went into his leg. He had to go to the hospital and get stitches. He was out of work for days and it was tough without him.

February: The Broadus' entered the blogging world, I remodeled our dining room on Valentines day with my soon-to-be cousin-in-law Kristina.

March: Aubrie Kate turned one! Josh and Kristina got married!

April: started to feel the pressure of being a full-time working mom. Began praying for God to guide me through this part of my life. I had always known what I wanted to do...but was it what God wanted me to do?

May: put on 2 amazing events at the Zoo!!! had my dream about moving to Arkansas!

June: God answered my prayers! It was a good thing and a tough thing all at the same time! I had to leave my dream job, but I was giving my heart to the Lord and going to work for him!

July: I turned 25, Madyson turned 3...we celebrated in DISNEY! our first real family vacation!

August: the battle with Satan began! Kristina and Josh lost the pregnancy they just found out about, Josh's grandfather died. Harriet (meme) Josh's mom became ill.

September: Kanye West acted a fool. Brittany and Tonya had their baby boys!

October: Fall Harvest at the Church! Maw got sick and we had to put her in the nursing home. Casey and Jeff got married! ZoZoBugBaby entered our house!!

November: Found out David (cousin) was in jail. Began working with Church staff to figure out the best route for him, won a free outfit from zozobugbaby, Thanksgiving with Todd's family, Find my family premiered!

December: CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS....and a few silly things in between!

I am sure alot more happened but these are a few that stand out! Tomorrow starts a new year, new life. I will be sharing my heart tomorrow with our big life changes...Be safe tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat