Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

I am busy decorating for Christmas getting ready for the 






This is probably my favorite time of year.

I have been planning Christmas out this year for a couple of months. As most of you know, I have a struggle with Christmas.Growing up it was a happy time in our house. Although I was never deprived, Christmas morning was always special. "Santa" always let the reindeer come in the house. They left their tracks all over the place. His bells would jingle, the presents were always more than I could wish for, it was just a magical experience. I have so much planned for this year!
I have made a Christmas Countdown that starts on the 13th and goes to the 24th. I have planned a "Happy Birthday Jesus Party, Christmas Movie night, cookie making, our annual Sanitation worker treat creation night, Christmas light looking, We have been busy going through toys donating them different places, cleaning out closets, donating too small clothes to places
(tip: do not go through and try on clothes the weekend after Thanksgiving. By the following weekend, they will fit again.)
We have 4 trees (2 big, 1 medium, 1 small) each room has a theme...its all coming together nicely!

I went a diferent route in purchasing presents this year.
One of my favorite is


Starfish Cleft Home
 
They arrived today! and are Beautiful


My plan is to be DONE by this weekend so I can enjoy the rest of the month!

I am excited to share I will be having a BIG giveaway next week (right in time for Christmas!!) when I say big i mean like BIG. So go ahead and start preparing, don't miss a blog post over the next 7 days! I am going to post it once, and pick a winner the next day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Chat