Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Choir Open House

Last night was Madyson's Christmas Choir Open House at Church.
This is a sneak peek for parents on what the kids are learning and such.
Madyson's teachers are so precious. The hosted a Christmas party after and had everything decorated so cute! I did snap a few pictures before my battery died =( so here they are!
Madyson, Sam, Hunter, Joseph, and sara-anna's leg

 Hunter, Joseph, Sara-Anna
 Ms. Social probably about to get Sam in trouble
Holly, Reece, Madyson
The Scarf Song
 Swishing her tail. She was so excited to get the "pink" one
 sara-anna had to coordinate.
 Ms. Darlene sat in on the rhythm stick song. Its her favorite.

 Tap them on your toes!
The best shot I could get of cooper and konner


2 comments:

  1. You are festive too!! I like, I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha so cute and trust me, Sam doesn't need any help getting in trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat