Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I am like a kid!!!

For months now-Madyson has been playing with my American Girl Doll. She LOVES molly and she has taken great care of her. She put molly's bed-in her bed (she sleeps on the top bunk) so Aubrie wouldn't mess her up. She changes her clothes and feeds her dinner.

Well-when Todd and I were in Chicago we made a trip to a certain store.....(do you remember this?)
Well-the "thing" that is inside that bag is now under my tree. And I CAN NOT wait to give it to her!!!!! I have almost told her so many times but I know how excited she is going to be when she opens it!!

10 more days til Christmas Eve...I can do this!


1 comment:

  1. She is going to be so excited!! I have Molly the American Girl doll!! I love her! You can wait until next week! Not too much longer!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat