Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas is about giving!

A few weeks ago I was given a $55.00 gift code to use at one of CSN's 200 online stores! I purchased the most adorable present for my girls (can't tell you...you'll have to wait until Christmas!!) I order it on Monday and it arrived on Thursday. Talk about fast shipping! With the holidays coming up, Todd and I want to bless one of our readers with a $55.00 gift code to use at your choice of CSN store! They have everything from Toys, to shoes, to house decor, even flat screen TV stands!

To win: all you have to do is leave a comment below! It needs to include your email address so I can send the winner the special code! That's it! I will draw a winner on Friday!

Merry Christmas!!!!

17 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! I love giveaways! Billandtymccoy@bellsouth.net!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of CSN! becca.farmer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of it either...but it sounds like it has everything for sure! Love your blog, Sarah. Read it all the time! warrens1217@hotmail.com
    Delaney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent heard of it either, but we have been so busy with the new business I havent done any christmas shopping...
    magdau1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen CSN but haven't spent much time looking at what they have. Can't wait to see what you got for the girls!
    clairen at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I checked the site out. I haven't heard much about them though. Can't wait to see what you got for the girls!
    heatherwalker83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Broadus Blog...I love everything from Madysons cute sayings to how your family witnesses and helps others. Keep writing because we all enjoy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never have hear of CSN but looks like a good website for everything you would need!! Love the blog. Parker7984@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I tell you that I love giveaways? I love being able to keep up with you guys this way too! And Whit loves Ms. Sarah and Mr. Todd!
    I think you may know my email addy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yall have already blessed me with having madyson in my class. She shines with jesus love daily and cracks me up in the mean time.
    Hmmmm?... I could buy some baby stuff! Kwin@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog!! Jacquelyn.wallace@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tis' the Season for cool blogs with freebies! Jingle, Jingle!!! :)
    erin@quinntography.net

    PS - Pick me! Pick me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FunFun! I've also never heard of it, but it sounds great! Would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love reading your blog...makes me feel normal. And you KNOW you are my radio at work! whcopeland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just in case you didn't have my email! mcook@morrisonheights.org!!!!! I could really use this code!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! I would love to win!!!

    gina.m.maddox AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat